Eccles.9:7 (KJV) Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works.
Welcome to #WinnningWithPeople Series!
Today, let’s learn some simple ways to keep the little things from taking over your life. This will definitely make your relationships more rewarding.
– Ask yourself the question, “Will this matter a year from now?” Is that issue you are worked up over going to matter a year from now? If not, don’t let it destroy your relationship today.
– Practice Humility. The less compelled you are to try to prove yourself to others, the easier it is to feel peace inside.
– Remember that you become what you practice the most. How do you spend your time? What you do is what you become.
Is that issue you are worked up over going to matter a year from now? If not, don’t let it destroy your relationship today.
– Every day, tell at least one person something you like, admire, or appreciate about them. Telling others that you appreciate them takes almost no effort, but pays enormous dividends.
– Choose your battles wisely. Every circumstance or problem is not worth the fight. There will always be things and people that don’t do right.
Watch out for more tips on Relax And Enjoy Your Relationships (2)
When the going gets tough, help me not to fret and tighten up as unbelievers do and so doing create tension in my relationships; but help me to rather put my trust in You believing that whatsoever is born of You is sure to overcome. Amen.
Francis Adebayo is the Senior Pastor of Harvest Place, 10, Emmanuel Street, Maryland, Lagos.